Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil
|Packaging:||Waterproof paper, and steel strip packed.Standard Export Seaworthy.Suit for all kinds of transport,or as required|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Tons per Month|
|Port:||Tianjin Port,Qingdao Port,Shanghai Port|
Model No.: Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil
After the straight hair coil is processed by cutting head, tail cutting, edge trimming and multi-pass straightening, leveling and other finishing lines, then cutting or re-rolling, it becomes: hot-rolled stainless steel plate, flat hot-rolled steel coil, Slitting belt and other products. If the hot-rolled finishing coil is pickled to remove the oxide scale and oiled, it becomes a hot-rolled acid-washed coil. This product has the tendency to partially replace the cold-rolled sheet, the price is moderate, and it is deeply loved by the majority of users. Hot-rolled stainless steel has a smooth surface, high plasticity, toughness and mechanical strength, and is resistant to corrosion by acids, alkaline gases, solutions and other media. It is an alloy steel that does not rust easily, but not absolutely rust-free. The main uses are as follows:
1. Structural steel The production of general structural steel and welded structural steel is mainly used for the production of steel structural parts, bridges, ships and vehicles.
2. Weather-resistant steel With the addition of special elements (P, Cu, C, etc.), it has good corrosion resistance and atmospheric corrosion resistance. It is used in the production of containers, special vehicles, and also in building structures.
3. Steel for automobile structure: High-strength steel plate with good DRAWING performance and welding performance, used in the production of automobile FRAME, WHEEL, etc.
4. Hot-rolled special steel Carbon steel, alloy steel and tool steel for general mechanical structures are used in the production of various mechanical parts after heat treatment. 5. Cold-rolled original sheet is used to produce various cold-rolled products, including CR, GI, color-coated sheet, etc.
6. Steel plate for steel pipe With good processing performance and compressive strength, it is used to produce high-pressure gas pressure vessels filled with LPG, acetylene gas and various gases with an inner volume of less than 500!
7. Steel plate for high-pressure vessels With good processing performance and compressive strength, it is used to produce high-pressure gas pressure vessels filled with LPG, acetylene gas and various gases with an inner volume of less than 500!
8. Stainless steel plate Stainless steel has good corrosion resistance and is mainly used in the food industry, Surgical Equipment, aerospace, petroleum, chemical and other industries.
| Product Name ||Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Coil|
| Standard ||GB ASTM JIS DIN|
| Material || |
2B,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,500 Series,600 Series
201, 202, 301, 302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, 309S, 310S, 321, 409, 420, 430, 430A, 434, 444, 2205, 904L, 2205, 2507, 2520, etc.
| Technology ||Hot Rolled ,Cold Rolled|
| Tolerance || Control with in the standard, OD:+/-1%, WT:+/-5% |
| Application || |
It is widely used in high temperature applications, Medical Devices, building materials, chemistry, food industry, agriculture, ship components.
| Payment Terms || 1.FOB 30%T/T,70% Before shipment |
2.CIF 30% Pre-payment , Balance must be paid before shipment
3.Irrevocable 100% L/C at sight
| Third Party Inspection || SGS ,BV, MTC |
| Advantages || |
1.Short delivery time
| Delivery Time ||Within 25 days after receipt of advance payment|
|Surface Finish||Characteristics and application|
|2B||The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D. then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.|
|No.1||Polished with abrasive belt of grit#100-#200, have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building, electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.|
|No.4||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen utensils and food processing equipment etc.|
|HL||Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators, door of building, frontal plate etc.|
|BA||Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed, the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror, kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.|
|8K||The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.|
Stainless steel sheet/plate/coil is an alloy steel with smooth surface, high weldability, corrosion resistance, polishability, heat
resistance, corrosion resistance and other characteristics. It is widely used in various industries and is an important material in modern industry. Stainless steel is divided into austenitic stainless steel, ferritic stainless steel, martensitic stainless steel, and duplex stainless steel according to the structure state.
Austenitic Stainless Steel:
stainless steel with an austenitic structure at room temperature. Steel contains Cr≈18%, Ni≈8%-25% and C≈0.1%. Steel has high toughness and plasticity, but low strength.
Martensitic Stainless Steel:
A steel whose mechanical properties can be adjusted by heat treatment. It has different strength and toughness at different tempering temperatures.
Duplex Stainless Steel: Austenitic and ferrite each account for about half of the structure. When the C content is low, the Cr content is 18% to 28%, and the Ni content is 3% to 10%. Some steels also contain alloying elements such as Mo, Cu, Si, Nb, Ti, and N. This type of steel has the characteristics of austenitic and ferritic stainless steel.
Ferritic Stainless Steel:
It contains 15% to 30% chromium and has a body-centered cubic crystal structure. This type of steel generally does not contain nickel, and sometimes contains a small amount of Mo, Ti, Nb and other elements. This type of steel has the characteristics of large thermal conductivity, small expansion coefficient, good oxidation resistance, and excellent stress corrosion resistance.
Stainless steel production mainly includes crude steel smelting, hot rolling, and cold rolling.
1)Used in industrial, chemical equipment,
Q: Are you a manufacturer?
A: Yes , we are a Stainless steel sheet/plate/coil manufacturer, We have own factory, which is located in Shandong,China. We have a leading power in producing and exporting stainless steel coil,cold rolled stainless steel sheet, etc. We promise that we are what you are looking for.
Q:Can we visit your factory ?
A:Warmly welcome once we have your schedule we will pick you up .
Q: Do you have quality control?
A: Yes, we can accept BV, SGS third inspection .
Q: Can you arrange the shipment?
A: Sure, we have permanent freight forwarder who can gain the best price from most ship company and offer professional service.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 7-14 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 25-35 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q:How can we get the offer?
A:Please offer the specification of the product,such as material,size,shape,etc.So we can give the best offer.
Q:Can we get the some samples?Any charges?
A:Yes,you can get available samples in our stock.Free for real samples,but customers need to pay the freight cost.
Q: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship ?
A: 1.We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers' benefit.
2.We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
Liaocheng Changyi Metal Material Co.,Ltd
- Company Name: Liaocheng Changyi Metal Material Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Liu Li
- Product/Service: Carbon Steel Pipe , Alloy Steel Pipe , Carbon Steel Coil , Galvanize Steel Coil , Carbon Steel Plate , Stainless Steel Plate
- Capital (Million US $): 2000000
- Year Established: 2021
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Below 1,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Guangping Township, Dongchangfu District, Liaocheng City, Shandong Province, China
- Contact Person: Mr. lee
- Tel: 86-0635-15864350397
Premium Related Products